Enjoy working & staying at a complimentary casita at a luxury golf & resort-like community in Wickenburg Arizona!* Hosted by All Phase Management, LLC
Swim laps at sunset More off road! Desert Sunrises
Private entrance in shared courtyard.
Award-winning 18 hole & a 9 hole par 3 course on premise
Off-road hikes adventure!
All phase management, LLC
Strategic high-performance for individuals & organizations!
Hike from the casita doorstep Explore the western town Summer Monsoons
Places to relax and chill with others
Work inside or out! Casita bench view of winter sunset Mountain view in casita.
Stay, work, play, increase brain skills & practice managing stress better in sunny AZ, just 76 miles Northwest of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport!
Imagine staying and working remotely in a newly built studio casita for 1 or 2 people with fast fiber optic internet within Trilogy @ Wickenburg Ranch, a luxury resort-like community with top rated golf courses, a spa and restaurants. Places to stay in the Ranch are limited & coveted, so this rare, well-provisioned casita is only available exclusively to clients, friends and colleagues of All Phase Management, LLC.
If you are one of the fortunate few to work with our Coach pAmela, your stay includes access to the heated pool, hot tub, fitness area, sport courts, 22 miles of walking trails and more.
Your stay may also include joining in a Neuro-Fitness Retreat” ©, plus other physical & mental activities! Weather allowing, the fun varies like rock hounding, hikes, walks, fitness classes, firepit socials, guided meditations, body movement exercises and maybe even an opportunity for an off-road exploration!
*A 3-day stay in the casita is provided without charge if a minimum 3 day workshop and/or retreat packages is booked.
**July, August, September are off-season in AZ and workshops are held near Mt. Rainier, WA during those months.
Private or group workshops are available by the hour, or by package.
ABOUT THE CASITA
Space includes most everything you need but your groceries, specific personal sundries, wardrobe and sports gear. (See Amenities)
You also have access to:
* A private entrance
* Fire pit in shared courtyard
* Driveway parking (1 auto)
* Private sitting bench outside of casita with mountain views
* Community heated pool, hot tub & locker room
* Fitness Center
* Sports Courts
* Par 9 top-rated golf course available by self-pay
* Award winning 18 hole golf course available by self-pay
* Two other 18 hole golf courses in town by self-pay
* Catch & release fishing with walking path and shaded pavilions at a lake park, just a 5 minute walk away
* Frisbee golf at the lake park
* Access to walking trails with spectacular landscaping and views!
* View of Vulture Peak from inside casita
* Fast access to an artsy town with a Western flair!
* Convenient location for easy daytrip access to many beautiful outdoor activities or shopping!
* Memory foam mattress w/ 100% soft cotton bedding, blankets, towels. Down comforter for cooler winter nights
* Soap, toilet paper and basic shampoo
* Basic kitchen cooking supplies, spices.
* Full size refrigerator/freezer, cook top, convection oven, insta-hot water dispenser, Keurig, coffee press
* FAST, reliable fiber optic WIFI! WORK REMOTELY with a great connection
* Walk-in closet, drawers, clothes drying rack, ironing board & iron, vacuum, swiffer
* Hair Dryer
* Desk/work station
* Extra linens
* Maid service and linen service every 2 weeks w/ a cleaning fee
Safety & additional health/comfort amenities
* Hospital grade HEPA room filtration.
* 100% filtered tap and shower/bath water
* Room humidifier (To off-set sleeping in the dry desert air!)
* Gated Community
* Smoke detector, Carbon monoxide, humidity & CO2 detector,
* First aid kit
* Fire extinguisher
* Invites to group wellness or fitness outings!
Laundry – washer (not included) Town has a wash and fold service and a laundry mat for a fee. Drying rack is provided for your hand washed items.
For the health of future guests, no smoking or pets in the casita.
For Questions or availability, email Pamela@AllPhaseManagement.com
or call (602) 562-8300